Wow. Apparently I've authored enough works now that I can't fit all of my stories into a single LJ-post. So if you're looking for ACD-based or Sherlock BBC-based stories, click those links, and thanks!
I try to keep this up to date, but it's large enough now that I might have missed a few things. Usually my stuff is fairly mild, ratings-wise, and not likely to set anyone's hair on fire, but all things are subject to change, and please read the warnings. I hope you enjoy!
- You Know What They Say (PG) A July Challenge fic. Holmes protests a superstition on more than one grounds.
- Common Wisdom (PG) Holmes takes issue with a common bit of folk wisdom. A promptfic for hardboiledbaby, who asked for more Ritchie-verse, and prompted: His eyes aren't windows to his soul.
- Blue Ribbon Blues (PG-13). Watson wonders who's groaning, among other things.
- Bringing Down the House (PG). The closing act of another case. Written for JWP #30.
- Childish Things (PG) One of Watson's first stories holds more truth than he knows.
- A Study in Contrasting Sensations (PG-13) Holmes did not account for everything in his plans. Watson is ready for the contingency.
- Call of the Wild (PG) Some call Holmes a lone wolf.
- Compounded Conversation (PG) Watson reminiscences. Holmes cajoles. Mrs Hudson isn't having any of it.
- Regrets (PG) Like all men, Holmes has regrets.
Other variations/Holmesian universes:
- Silver Lining (PG, Basil of Baker Street) The old umbrella was a welcome find.
- Parliamentary Procedure (PG, Basil of Baker Street). Dawson cannot recall how he wound up in his bed. Written for JWP 2014 #9.
- In the Light of the Evidence (PG, Basil of Baker Street) You just had to say it, didn't you?"
- Tiny Toys (PG, Basil of Baker Street/ACD-verse crossover) Holmes shares a mystery with Watson.
- Masks (PG) David and Basil, discussing events after a close escape.
Or if you want to get a random sampling of my work in the various 'verses, or more accurately, a glimpse of what I can produce under a 24-hour time limit, take a look at my July 2011 Challenge Fics: Master Post, the July 2012 Promptfest, the July Writing Prompts 2013, July Writing Prompts 2014, or July Writing Prompts 2015. Which is not everything that I wrote for any given July, and is mostly unbetaed and rushed, but... Or if you'd like to see a different kind of sampling of my work, check out promptfills, or try some holiday fics (2011), (2012)!
- Current Mood: creative